We empower clients to move and feel the way they expect through physical treatment, education, encouragement, and compassion.
DOCTORS OF PHYSICAL THERAPY
WHAT PATIENTS SAY ABOUT ONE NINE
ALWAYS FOCUSED ON YOU
One Nine Physical Therapy is a service-based model unique to today's healthcare. This means that our Physical Therapists are 100% focused on you. Our clients experience the best care from some of the top therapists North County San Diego.
During treatment at our physical therapy clinic we will: teach you about your injury, how to manage it, and steps to take in the future to stay injury-free. This keeps you active and maintaining a high quality of life.
Your Physical Therapist will create a customized plan for your treatment, including: manual treatment strategies, a tailored home exercise program, and lifestyle modifications. Learn More about our home exercise app.
Whether you are dealing with lower back pain, knee pain, or sports related injury, we are here for you.
COMMON TREATMENT AREAS
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Thoracic and rib pain
- Arthroscopy, ACL repair, Meniscus repair, Rotator Cuff repair, Labrum repair, Biceps tendon repair, total joint replacement, Achilles tendon repair, spine fusion, fracture hardware, and foot surgery
- Sports medicine for athletic injury
- Muscle strains, ligament sprains, tendonitis, bursitis, sciatica, and
- Postural retraining
- Nerve injury
- Manual Therapy
- Joint Mobilization and Manipulation
- Soft Tissue Mobilization (STM) and Deep Tissue Mobilization (DTM)
- Active Release and Contract-Relax strategies
- Manual stretching
- Manual Resistive Exercise
- Functional Exercise
- Functional Movement Systems
- Applied Functional Sciences (AFS)
- Muscular strength and endurance up-training
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Graston Technique
- Titleist Performance Institute
- Vestibular Therapy
- Concussion therapy