Dave is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with expertise in sports injury rehabilitation, sports injury prevention, rotational power development, and athlete counseling.
Athletes who work with Dave have experienced earlier return to sports participation and decreased injury risk upon return. Through his unique approach to athlete development, Dave has helped hundreds of young athletes achieve their goals on and off the field.
- Collegiate Strength Coach
- Collegiate Lacrosse Assistant Coach
- Professional Lacrosse Midfielder
- 4x Letter, 2x Captain DIII Whittier College Lacrosse
- University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Whittier College
- Bachelor of Science - Kinesiology
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Certificate of Applied Functional Science (Gray Institute)