We empower clients to move and feel the way they expect through physical treatment, education, encouragement, and compassion.
DOCTORS OF PHYSICAL THERAPY
ALWAYS FOCUSED ON YOU
One Nine Physical Therapy is a service-based model unique to today's healthcare. This means that all of our efforts are focused on your experience and providing you with the best physical therapy care.
During this process, we educate you on your injury, how to manage it, and what to do in the future in order to stay injury-free. This keeps you active and maintaining a high quality of life.
Your Physical Therapist will create a customized plan for your treatment, including: manual treatment strategies, a tailored home exercise program, and lifestyle modifications. Learn More about our home exercise app.
COMMON TREATMENT AREAS
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Thoracic and rib dysfunction
- Arthroscopy, ACL repair, Meniscus repair, Rotator Cuff repair, Labrum repair, Biceps tendon repair, total joint replacement, Achilles tendon repair, spine fusion, fracture hardware, and foot surgery
- Sports medicine for athletic injury
- Muscle strains, ligament sprains, tendonitis, bursitis, sciatica, and
- Postural retraining
- Nerve injury
- Manual Therapy
- Joint Mobilization and Manipulation
- Soft Tissue Mobilization (STM) and Deep Tissue Mobilization (DTM)
- Active Release and Contract-Relax strategies
- Manual stretching
- Manual Resistive Exercise
- Functional Exercise
- Functional Movement Systems
- Applied Functional Sciences (AFS)
- Muscular strength and endurance up-training
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Graston Technique
- Titleist Performance Institute
- Vestibular Therapy
- Concussion therapy