We empower clients to move and feel the way they expect through physical treatment, education, encouragement, and compassion.
THE DIFFERENCE IN OUR TREATMENT
YOUR DOCTORS OF PHYSICAL THERAPY
HOW CAN PHYSICAL THERAPY HELP YOU?
ONE NINE FOCUSES ON YOU
Do you value your time? There is no substititute for personalized attention. One Nine Physical Therapy is a service-based model unique to today's healthcare. This means that all of our efforts are focused on your experience and providing you with the best physical therapy care.
During this process, we educate you on your injury, how to manage it, and what to do in the future in order to stay injury-free. This keeps you active and maintaining a high quality of life.
In making you the priority, your injury is healed and pain relieved fast ...costing you less in the long run. This cannot be accomplished when choosing to go in-network.
COMMON TREATMENT AREAS
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Thoracic and rib dysfunction
- Arthroscopy, ACL repair, Meniscus repair, Rotator Cuff repair, Labrum repair, Biceps tendon repair, total joint replacement, Achilles tendon repair, spine fusion, fracture hardware, and foot surgery
- Sports medicine for athletic injury
- Muscle strains, ligament sprains, tendonitis, bursitis, sciatica, and
- Postural retraining
- Nerve injury
- Manual Therapy
- Joint Mobilization and Manipulation
- Soft Tissue Mobilization (STM) and Deep Tissue Mobilization (DTM)
- Active Release and Contract-Relax strategies
- Manual stretching
- Manual Resistive Exercise
- Functional Exercise
- Functional Movement Systems
- Applied Functional Sciences (AFS)
- Muscular strength and endurance up-training
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Graston Technique
- Titleist Performance Institute
- Vestibular Therapy
- Concussion therapy
More information is available in our FAQ section.
A NOVEL APPROACH TO REHABILITATION
We offer availability, education about your injury, and a treatment program that is custom designed for you - which cannot be matched by in-network options. We believe that healthcare should not be difficult to navigate. By removing the barriers of insurance restraints and referral requirements, the focus remains on you. The result we have seen are profound! Recovery time is cut, communication between your doctor and physical therapist is improved, and you are back to activity faster. Our treatments are always 1-on-1, without the use of aides or assistants, and without waiting in a front office - you will never wait more than 5 minutes.
Our care network
We have close relationships with physicians, coaches, athletic trainers, massage therapists, chiropractors, and personal trainers to improve sports rehabilitation and sports physical therapy outcomes for athletes.
We are proud to be considered one of the top physical therapy providers for the San Diego, Solana Beach, Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe, Cardiff, Encinitas, and surrounding regions.